Solar energy technology is categorized as either active solar or passive solar system depending on manner with which they capture, change, and share out solar energy. Active solar systems utilize PV (photovoltaic) panels and solar thermal collectors to capture the energy. On the other hand, passive solar system involve positioning a building towards the sun so that windows, floors, and walls are made to gather, accumulate and distribute the solar energy in the cold seasons and eliminate it during warm seasons.
Generally, solar panel
installations are an active system, which unlike passive incorporates use of mechanical devices such as PV panels to harness solar energy.
Before the installation process, there are a few things that you need to consider. These include decisions on the category of solar power system to put on your home, which depends entirely on your needs as well as the system configuration and energy production needs.
The installation process is generally done on a roof that is facing southwards which is deemed a perfect position for solar panel installations; nevertheless, an east - west arranged roof can still generate adequate electricity to make it valuable for solar power generation.
Although this can be a do it yourself project, it is usually recommended having an expert do the installation for you because the process demands a good deal of expertise to place know where to place solar panels for optimal performance. The installation process usually takes between two to three days.
These are the steps needed for installation of solar panels:
1. The solar expert completes a home assessment. The solar expert decides on the right position and configuration for the panels so that they are capable of soaking up as much sunlight as possible.
2. Solar panels mounts are configured on top of your roof beams and holes are drilled for each mount. Subsequently, the mounts are joined to the roof with rivets.
3. Thin pieces of metal sheet (metal flashings) are placed on top of the mounts. They are an important part of the installation in that they aid in sealing out water. The roof may have layers of hot asphalt and tile paper that are used to help seal more water prone areas of the roof. Metal bars are then riveted to the posts.
4. The panels are joined to the bars and linked into an arrangement.
5. Lastly, the solar panels are linked to the inverters. At this stage, you start producing the solar power in your home.
The manufacture marketing game of solar panel is changing with each innovation, and businesses of all products need to be ready to pounce.
LONGSUN SOLARELECTRIC CO.,LTD will continue to bring our industry nuances of style and approaches to solar panel which are consistent with our evolving aspirations.
The manufacturing industry is changing fast, so, for LONGSUN SOLARELECTRIC CO.,LTD, being able to pivot and adapt as the marketplace shifts is imperative.
LONGSUN SOLARELECTRIC CO.,LTD deems solar panel as evolutionary rather than revolutionary. We've always had these 'social commerce' marketplaces in some form.
solar panel has its grasp on oversees market and has a very good repute. Our products are available at very competitive prices.