Product Information of durable high capacity solar panels 340w factory price for marine
Longsun Solar Panel has been highly recognized by customers and are well received in the industry for the quality products and professional services.
1. Longsun high capacity solar panels has been tested by the third-party testing organization. For example, it has passed fiber composition analysis, dimensional stability testing, shrinkage testing, stain resistance testing, and seam bursting testing.
2. This product features water repellency. The state-of-the-art coating and seam will block condensation and rain to penetrate through to the interior.
3. The product is durable enough. It is made of high-hardness materials and treated under high temperature, thus it is not vulnerable to damage.
4. The product has become the preferred product in the industry, seeing the great potential of the further application.
5. In tune with the track of market development, the product is widely accepted by customers.
1. LONGSUN SOLARELECTRIC CO.,LTD is widely trusted by customers for our strong R&D capability and first-class quality of high capacity solar panels .
2. Our factory has imported a wide range of production facilities. These state-of-the-art facilities help maintain our quality, speed and minimize errors.
3. We are committed to driving our sustainability initiative by collaborating with each other, as well as with our customers, suppliers and local communities to drive positive change and, ultimately, foster a company-wide culture of sustainability. In the future, we will implement business management, strengthen core competencies, and enhance equipment, technology, management and R&D capabilities to improve operational performance. Please contact us! With the purpose of reducing the impact of our products on the environment, we make changes in our production. We are committed to developing products with higher recyclability and renovate our packaging ways. We work with our clients to help them tackle their environmental and social challenges and in doing so promote the transition to more sustainable market economies.